As your comprehensive wealth manager, Coldstream gathers private information about you and your family. We believe protecting this information is vital to the success of our relationship with you.
Therefore, we take great care to protect the security of this private information. Following are details of our commitment to privacy and how your personal information is collected and used. The Coldstream Privacy Statement applies to all current and former clients.
Coldstream protects the confidentiality and security of your private information.
- We restrict access of all internally held private and confidential information to Coldstream employees and associates only. All employees are trained and required to abide by our Privacy Statement and internal policies regarding your personal and private information.
- We maintain strict physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your private information.
Coldstream does not sell your private information to anyone.
- Companies we utilize for custodial or support services are not allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes and are obligated to maintain strict confidentiality. We will work only with firms who implement the same strict level of confidentiality standards. The use of your personal information is limited to the specific service(s) we have requested and the regulatory obligations of the companies we utilize.
- Once you have an established portfolio with Coldstream, to administer your account and to better serve you, we collect and maintain personal information in our database and may use your personal information to inform you of additional services provided by either Coldstream or your custodian.
Outside of the following exceptions, we do not share your personal information with third parties unless you have specifically asked us to do so, that is, opted in.
- We collect information during the process of developing a relationship with you. The process may include: financial planning, opening accounts with a custodian or determining your investment objectives. The information we collect may include but is not limited to: name, address, phone number, email address, and Social Security number. In addition, information including tax returns, insurance policies, estate documents, and other investment accounts, may be gathered. With your permission, this information may be shared with outside professionals in order to accomplish your financial and investment goals.
- We use your personal information to fulfill our regulatory reporting obligations that include but are not limited to periodic reports to federal and state government agencies and industry regulators. This information is ordinarily limited to your assets under management.
- We may disclose or report your personal information in limited circumstances where we believe, in good faith, that such disclosure is required or permitted under law, such as to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, or resolve consumer disputes.
Coldstream Holdings, Inc. is the parent company of Coldstream Capital Management, Inc. and its subsidiaries Genesee Investments LLC and Ascent Capital LLC, fit Insurance and Coldstream Securities, Inc. Our parent company, along with each affiliate, follows these privacy policies and standards as well.
- Our privacy standards also apply to any information obtained via our website.
Coldstream continues to evaluate our efforts to protect your private information and makes every effort to keep the information we have accurate and up to date.
- Should you identify any inaccuracy in your private information please contact us so that we may promptly update our records and/or that of your custodian.
- If your financial situation, goals, or risk tolerance has changed, please contact us.
- We will notify you of any changes to our Privacy Statement.
Please contact us at 425.283.1600 or 800.665.1936 with any questions.